We are launching a new, free magazine exchange at the library! Donate current, undamaged magazines to the exchange, or pick up a magazine to take home.
Here are the guidelines:
- Bring donations to Public Services desk for staff to review.
- We accept materials in good condition (clean and without tears) published within the last 6 months.
- Please remove identifying information (name and address) from magazines.
- Materials cannot include explicit content.
- Materials will be recycled if they don’t meet guidelines.
If you can’t find what you are looking for at the exchange, don’t forget to check out our 100+ circulating magazines at the library or access more than 3,000 issues online through the Libby app.